Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting to the internet bar









Guess what? I've found a nifty shortcut to the internet cafe where I send my posts from! All I have to do is walk through an unfinished building, along a dirt path full of construction debris, and then through a few vegetable gardens, a trash heap and around the corner. Voila! I'm at the internet bar! It only takes about 3 minutes, as opposed to having to walk all the way around campus to get here.

After a quick stop at the noodle vendor to buy a serving of Re Gan Mian - hot dry noodle, I'm online and sending away! YAY!

See that balcony with the green bucket? That is my apartment.

By theh way: just because I only have limited time at the internet bar doesn't mean I don't enjoy your emails. I copy and paste them into a word document and then take them home and savor them. And then I answer them, save the whole kit and caboodle to the thumbdrive and make my way back to the internet bar.

So keep sending your emails. I do get to enjoy them... just not in the normal way!

So now, pictures of how to get to the internet bar. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment