Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sharing the View











Being as I’ve been in my new digs for about two months now, I thought I would start sharing the view with you. Like: what does the new place look like? And the new neighborhood? And what about that path I take to get to the internet cafe?

And then I took the idea further. What do things look like from this end of campus? And what about the changes to the area? With all of the construction, you need to be brought up to date on everything.

So the next few blog entries will be pictures. Mind you I’m a wordsmith and maybe I’m doing myself a disservice by posting pictures. But, on the other hand, could you really imagine my new, red velvet couch that looks like it belongs in a lounge based on my description alone?

I thought not. So I’m sending pictures. I’ll send words after I send all of the pictures I’ve taken.

These should be self explanatory: living room, dining room, bedroom, office, bathroom, kitchen and the view of the housing area, still under construction.

I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment