Sunday, February 12, 2012

It is All Over


Valentine’s Day is quite nearly upon us. The campus is repopulated and once again, migrant workers circulate around the housing development, completing their various chores. That emergency Listerine bottle I had to buy in Shenzhen is nearly empty. It is time to resume my life as a teacher. So today, as the sun streams through the windows of my study, once again I take to the keyboard.

Because I have this anal retentive need to keep this blog in some kind of chronology I have not written much about my doings after leaving Shenzhen. That doesn’t mean I haven’t done and done and done again my friends. Maybe I’ve done too much. I feel that way, in a way. Five destinations in 5 weeks… not bad! Especially compared to last year, when I had to force myself out of bed and out the door.

So now, I resume my tale. Let’s go to Nanjing!

No comments:

Post a Comment