Sunday, July 13, 2014

Enough, Already!





I've been out of school for about a month. In that time I've taken a short trip to Hangzhou, and nothing else. My plan was to pop off here and there but my passport being at the visa renewal office put a hold on that plan. About 2 weeks ago Sam gave me a receipt for my passport which would allow me to travel. My mind full of battered luggage and dusty boxcars, I started planning.

And then I got the email from China Daily. They were to send my award for being a top ten blogger in China. Could I wait 3 days for the courier to bring it? I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Got sick of waiting, actually. Mystical sounding places and ethereal sights await me: I can't just sit around and wait. But I did. Another 2 days.

Now I've been out of school for about 6 weeks, and I'm finally going to hit the road: Ezhou!

Stay tuned...  

No comments:

Post a Comment