Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Took a Break

I took a break. Well, not exactly. My conspirators took a break. They have a lot going on right now and I did not feel it was fair to burden them with taking time away from all of their doings and goings-on to post blog entries.

I have been busily writing about my doings over here, and soon you will read all about them, I (we) promise. Lots of good things coming up; I hope you will enjoy them.

Admittedly we should have posted this at the front end of the break. It would only be fair to you. But, as their business matter had only come up suddenly, we did not have time to plan for it and keep you informed. I apologize for that. Please let me turn the clock back and make that right. If I could, I would.

In the meantime: I have realized that blog writing can be a very selfish endeavor. Whereas it is truly my pleasure to keep you updated, I have to confess that I miss your side of the conversation completely. Not by any fault of yours, of course. That is just the nature of blog writing.

So: how have you been? What have you been up to? Please share with me. I’ve missed you so much.

But I’ll be back soon with more news and observations of life and goings-on in China.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment